Cheryl is the owner of speechbubble, a boutique PR agency that specializes in social media community management for badass local businesses including Smokehouse Brewing Company, Superior Beverage Group, Celebrate Local and Woodlands Tavern. Cheryl is also the founder and editor of Columbus’ source for booze news, Drink Up Columbus.
Cheryl has been voted one of the top three bloggers in Columbus for six consecutive years by the readers of (614) Magazine. Cheryl has also been featured on 10TV, NBC4, Fox28, The Columbus Dispatch, WOSU, Columbus Alive and lots of other media outlets.
Cheryl is a board game and sci-fi nerd, a craft beer and Columbus advocate and a lover of musical theatre. She holds a B.A. in Public Relations and minors in Political Science and Journalism from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio.
Cheryl likes to use parenthetical asides (and write in 3rd person.)
New here? Here are some fun places to start:
- Lessons learned from some douchebag on Yelp and The Guy Who Wanted to Sue Me For a Five Star Yelp Review, part 2
- The time my mom thought I was a lesbian
- The time I got paid $100 to quit my job
- The time I faked being posessed
- The time I spent 8 hours in Juvie
- What to do in Columbus, Ohio
- Documentary binge
- Staci and the Boombox Mystery