Yesterday I discovered the text art accompaniment to a CSI Caruso one-liner.
BUT MY BLOG KEEPS BREAKING THE @$%#^$ CHARACTER IN THE LITTLE SQUARE SUNGLASSES SO THIS IS A SCREENSHOT.
Shit I wrote other places:
- 614 Magazine: Dazed and Infused
- 614 Magazine: Brownie Points
- Drink Up Columbus: Columbus is about to get Cray
- Drink Up Columbus: This is your beard. This is your beard on hops.
- Drink Up Columbus: California wine with Columbus roots-Zanon Zinfandel
- Drink Up Columbus: Drunk Brunch-The Table
- Drink Up Columbus: Happy hour drink AND food deals in Columbus
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- I was on news radio 610 WTVN discussing the possibility of Stone Brewing coming to Columbus
- I was on the local NBC station talking about the same thing. We really want Stone Brewery in Columbus!
- Ohio Tavern News interviewed me for this feature about craft beer in Ohio
- I’m hosting the ninth Beers and Board Games Club meetup on Tuesday, August 5 – come if you can!
- I was on a boat, motherfuckers, don’t you ever forget. That was my first time on a boat. I want more boats. I also ate at the famous Tony Packo’s while we were in Toledo and… sorry ya’ll but that shit is just a hot dog with some shit on it. But I did have a great time touring Maumee Bay Brewing, thanks Shannon!
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet
- Everything wrong on YouTube
- The Simpsons/Family Guy crossover we always wanted
- Dice shaming
- If Google was a guy
- There’s a world balloon convention and the sculptures are awesome
- Here’s a device to help you make it rain on dem hos
- Middle-aged Harry Potter books
- The anatomy of songs
- May Poppins can’t live below the poverty line