I haven’t posted anything on here in a couple weeks because I’ve been really busy with other projects, but I’ve started like 20 draft posts, which kind of counts, so those are coming. Soon. Probably. Ish.
I didn’t even get a chance to post my weekly recap last week, so you get two weeks of shit for the price of one!
Shit I wrote on Drink Up Columbus:
- Drunk Brunch: Sidebar 122
- Ohio beer and wine return to the State Fair
- Drinking at the Dublin Irish Festival
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- I wrote a guest post for the Arena District: Summerland Concert Review
- The Dispatch asked me about those magnetic machines that fill beer from the bottom
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet:
- I’ve posted a lot of cool shit on my Doctor Who/Harry Potter-centric Tumblr lately, if you’re a huge freaking nerd
- The greatest engagement pictures ever
- 11 fantastic clips of published spelling mistakes
- Manage your clients expectations properly and you’ll avoid pain in the ass clients
- My neighbor has an awful vanity plate and really misses Steve Jobs
- 6-Year-Old guesses book plots based on cover
- The Ohio State Fair Butter Cow (non-Ohio readers: don’t judge our state as a whole based on one butter sculpture) is made from… Texas butter
- This is apparently not common sense and you need to know this: You CAN get sued for pictures you use on your blog. Even if your blog isn’t commercial. Even if you attribute and link the source.
- Marilyn Manson’s commentary for Rolling Stone after Columbine is just as relevant after the tragic shooting in Colorado
- An Onion* story about weddings that will remind you of every horrible person you know who has gotten married recently
- *THIS IS YOUR PERIODIC REMINDER THAT THE ONION IS A FAKE NEWS SITE. (I had a lot of people in my social streams ranting about Chick-Fil-A’s “Queer-Hatin’ Cordon Bleu” sandwich)