I was kind of quiet on the internets last week because I was dealing with double ear infections (double ear infections! what does it mean!), a sinus infections AND bronchitis.
Sickness: gotta catch ’em all!
Shit I wrote other places:
- Drink Up Columbus: Mad Moon Craft Cider Launching in Columbus
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- I was honored to host the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Columbus’ Finest event to help fund research for Cystic Fibrosis, which I honestly didn’t know a lot about before the event. Did you know two people with Cystic Fibrosis aren’t supposed to be in the same room because they can pass each other deadly lung bacteria? On top of having a debilitating and deadly disease, those affected by CFF can’t even meet up with people who are going through the same challenges that they are. Heartbreaking. I know we’re all pouring ice on our heads for ALS right now, but if you can, donate a few dollars to CFF, too
- Nate Riggs had me on his Social Restaurant Podcast to talk ’bout beer and blogging
- I really want to win this free trip to Stone Brewing Company, so PLEASE RETWEET AND FAVORITE THIS TWEET. It’s my entry. Thanks and kisses.
- I’m hosting September’s Beers & Board Games Club meetup September 16 at The Daily Growler in Upper Arlington
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet
- Writers, you need to sext more
- Meet the beer bottle dictator
- Doctor Who fans are allergic to consensus
- Jay-Z’s 99 problems, illustrated
- Games for Girls