…and by “shit I did this week” I mean “Shit I’ve done since NOVEMBER FREAKIN’ FIRST because I am a slacker of epic proportions and it’s been that long since I’ve posted one of these. My bad.”
…but that’s not a very web-friendly blog post title, or something.
Shit I wrote on here:
Shit I wrote other places:
- Drink Up Columbus: Drunk Brunches – The Crest, Wolf’s Ridge Brewing, 101 Beer Kitchen, Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Drink Up Columbus: Full of Bliss and Vinegar-Tavern Vinegar Co
- Drink Up Columbus: Kingmakers Board Game Parlour
- Drink Up Columbus: New Zaftig Brewing Co plans to go “big”
- Look, I’ve written a ton of crap on Drink Up since November. Just go read it all, mmk?
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- Two more episodes of the ever awkward and amusing-only-to-us Studio 35 Show starring me, MaddWolf and Studio 35 owner Eric. Here’s January, and here’s February. Related: The MaddWolf folks got props in ThisWeekNews with a plug for the show.
- I hosted three TV Talk Doctor Who podcasts to hold you over till the show returns later this year: An Adventure in Space and Time (the made-for-TV movie about the creation of the show), The Day of The Doctor (the 50th anniversary special) and The Time of the Doctor (the Christmas special). Allons-y!
- I also hosted the Boardwalk Empire TV Talk podcast which wrapped up sometime after I started blogslacking, so you can catch up with all the episodes here.
- I was a guest on The Ohio Beercast blogger roundable – the name of the recorded live chat is “A Beer Rim Job” so you know it’s classy.
- I hosted the second Beers and Board Games Club meetup last week – another will be in early February, you should come, because those two things are awesome.
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet
- Isaac Asimov Predicts in 1964 What the World Will Look Like Today — in 2014, and I’m all like, WHERE IS MY OVERNIGHT BACON MACHINE?! and then I Googled it and, guys, THE FUTURE IS HERE.
- Some of the dumbest stock photos out there, nicely curated via stockfinds
- Craft beer names are kinda weird
- Ever wonder what the code on the monitors in TV/movie hacking scenes REALLY is?