I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THIS DAMN PSA SONG OUT OF MY HEAD FOR OVER A MONTH.
That’s the EXTENDED version, which goes on for roughly 37 years. The version that plays on TV all the time is only 30 seconds, which it turns out is just long enough to ruin your life.
From your head down to your toes, pause and think online.
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- Here’s the April episode of The Studio 35 Show featuring yours truly
- I was a guest on a beer blogger roundtable on The Ohio Beercast
- Last chance to vote for me and Drink Up Columbus as the best local blogger in ColumBEST. Please? ::bats eyelashes::
- Beers and Board Games Club stuff! Our next event is April 15 at Four String Brewing. We’re also teaming up with Cbusr for an event April 16 at Zauber Brewing.
- Theatre was really important to me in high school. Remember this post? Please donate a few bucks to my alma mater, they really fucking need it.
Shit I wrote other places:
- I wrote a ton of stuff for Drink Up Columbus in March, like a fuckton, like more than I feel like linking to, but all of which you can find here. This was probably my favorite though: Cocktail creativity at Denmark on High
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet
- People of coffee shops
- This is a generic brand video
- Ohio HB391 increases the 12% ABV restriction on beer. Learn more and find out how you can support the bill
- You’re not as busy as you say you are.
- Tin Man Brewing Company is brewing a Star Trek-inspired beer called Klingon Warnog
- Tragic Superhero Origin Stories, Reimagined as 16-Bit Comedies
- Iconic bands recreated with Legos
- John Lennon’s Imagine as a comic strip
- Why Columbus, Ohio kicks ass