HOLY CRAP HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEW WEBSITE DESIGN?! My friends at Inceptiv (who also did the Drink Up Columbus design) have been working hard to turn my MS Paint scribble drawing of a design concept into a reality – and they did a kickass job. If you need some web work done, holla.
Shit I wrote on here:
Shit I wrote on Drink Up Columbus:
Shit that happened elsewhere:
- My monthly radio segment on Mix 107.9 aired this morning (this will probably eventually become a hyperlink to the recording)
Shit I Tweeted, Facebooked, Pinned, Google Plus’d, YouFace’d or otherwise shared somewhere on the internet:
- How to piss off your nerdy fandom friends
- The first part of the Doctor Who parody webseries Inspector Spacetime is out… and kind of sucks. Damnit. I gave 5 whole dollars to that Kickstarter.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses made a PSA for the deaf community about why masturbation is evil – then someone else set to R. Kelly
- A montage video of original source of many popular Internet memes (DID YOU KNOW ‘HELLO, THIS IS DOG’ IS FROM SOMETHING?!)
- A guide on explaining Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Downtown Abbey and Breaking Bad to your various friend groups
- Ollivanders Wand Shop is a ripoff.
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a bag of wine in a box that looks like a purse
- Obama and Romney are selling some weird shit in their campaign stores
- Adults use YOLO a little differently
- Jimmy Kimmel gives people on the street an iPhone 4S and tells them its the new iPhone 5 – they all think it is MUCH better than the iPhone 4s.