It’s that time of year when your RSS feed and Twitter streams are filled with top 10 lists from every blog to which you subscribe, and you’re either annoyed because you’re a subscriber so you’ve obviously already read all this shit, OR you are happy because you missed a lot of the earlier posts and are eager to have the writer take you on a magical mystery tour of their personal favorite and/or most popular posts.
Here’s to hoping you’re in the latter camp for this blog.
- The Guy Who Wanted to Sue Me For a Five Star Yelp Review, part 2
- Confessions of a Community Manager
- Documentary binge
- 36 socks to a better life
- What to do in Columbus, Ohio
- 13-year-old Cheryl’s website
- Bartering like a goddamn frontiersman
- I’m giving everyone a copy of my favorite game
- Staci and the Boombox Mystery
- Weighing in on seven weeks of weight loss
Here’s to a great 2013!